Shipping & Returns
A split order is a single customer order that includes several parts. In order to expedite locating and delivery of the order, we may ship items in a single order from several locations. As a result, the customer will receive two or more boxes for that single order. Further, these boxes might arrive on different dates.
Why do we split orders?
In order to offer the highest level of service, and the quickest delivery times, AutoAgenda.com ships products out of multiple locations. We have multiple shipping sites spread throughout the entire country, and we will use any of these to get your order to you in the quickest time possible. Under certain circumstances we may not be able to fill your order out of a single location, and in this instance we will ship from multiple locations, thus causing you to receive multiple boxes. We will split orders based on the level of service we will be able to provide. If we feel it will significantly cut down on your shipping time, we will ship the order from as many locations as needed. We feel that finding the order at one location is key, but that it is not always going to be possible.
Will I be charged extra for split orders?
Shipping charges are upfront and typically flat rates. If your order is shipped in more than one box, you will only be charged for shipping once.
How do I track my order?
To track an order, click on the My Profile icon located at the top center of the autoagenda.com homepage. You will be taken to your account home page and asked to log in. Once you have logged in, click on the My Orders text at the left of the page. Your order history will be displayed. Identify the order you wish to track and click on the text in the order status column. The complete status detail of your order will be displayed, including the shipping tracking number. To view the shipper’s status of delivery, click on the order number. If you have any difficulties, please email or call with your order number or last name.
When you proceed to checkout, several shipping options will be presented to you. Each of these options will provide "promise dates". Depending on the shipping option you choose (e.g., next day, regular ground), these dates provide AutoAgenda.com’s estimate of the delivery date or range of dates for your order.
AutoAgenda.com does everything in its power to ensure that you get the high-quality part you asked for quickly and conveniently. We also strive to make your shopping experience as hassle-free as possible by offering options for making returns by return shipping.
- It is not necessary to call AutoAgenda.com to get authorization for a return.
- AutoAgenda.com will never charge you a restocking fee.
- On all returns we will send an email to the original purchaser verifying the return and credit amount.
- Return any new or unused part to us within 30 days of the original ship date and we’ll refund the full purchase price and applicable taxes, not including shipping and handling charges. For exceptions to shipping and handling charges, please see below.
- AutoAgenda.com will only apply credit to the credit card originally used for the purchase. We will not give retail store credit.
- Exact replacements can only be given for a defective part you received, a warranty part still under full coverage, a part damaged in shipping or a part sent in error.
- We will not ship a replacement part before receiving the returned part.
- We will not accept C.O.D. deliveries for shipped returns.
- We will not accept returns on any custom-made part.
- Items incorrectly shipped to AutoAgenda.com will not be returned to the customer.
- Any part returned will be subject to inspection to determine refund amount for merchandise and shipping costs. This amount may be less than original payment based on condition of return.
Parts Damaged in Shipping, Warranty Parts, Parts Received Defective and Parts Sent In Error
If you have been inconvenienced by a part that was damaged in shipping, received defective or sent in error:
- We will provide a replacement or refund for any such item returned within 30 days of the original ship date.
- Any defective part you receive is covered under our warranty program. Please go to our Warranty page to review our policies and determine coverage.
- If you choose a refund for the part, we will refund your shipping and handling expenses for a part sent to you in error, received defective or damaged in shipping. This refund will be automatically credited upon receipt and inspection of the part. If only a portion of your order is returned, the refund for shipping costs will be prorated.
- If you choose to exchange the part for a duplicate, you will not be responsible for the shipping and handling charges on the replacement part. Shipping and handling charges on the original part will be applied to the replacement; they will not be refunded. Exchanges for unlike parts require a refund and new purchase.
- If you indicate "Exchange (EX)" (exact same item) on a shipped return, a replacement order will be automatically generated to ship to the address of the original order.
- If you indicate "Exchange" (exact same item) on a store return, the part can be fulfilled in the store if in stock. Otherwise, a replacement order will be automatically generated to ship to the address of the original order.
- Batteries - Due to the Hazardous materials contained in Batteries, all returns must be delivered in an appropriate fashion in accordance with the law.
Core returns are the responsibility of the customer. AutoAgenda.com will not pay shipping costs for core returns to AutoAgenda.com. C.O.D. shipments will not be accepted.
Core returns not meeting these guidelines will be deemed ineligible for credit:
- Core credits will only be given for units returned in the manufacturer’s box or container in which the new product was delivered. We will not accept core returns in non-standard packaging.
- Core credits will only be issued for the exact number of units purchased. The core credit will not exceed the original core deposit.
- Cores must be returned within 30 days of the ship date of the new product to be eligible for core credit.
- Cores that are returned in weathered or rusted condition or with broken, cracked or damaged housings are not eligible for credit. Cores returned for credit must be complete and fully assembled. There will be no credit given on returns with missing parts, bent shafts or disassembled units.
- Core credit will not be given if the returned core is not the same part as the new part purchased. Returned cores must be an identical match with the unit purchased.
- Core credit will not be given if core does not arrive at autoagenda.com, Inc.
- Remove any items from the core that may be needed for proper installation of a new replacement part.
- Empty fluids from the core as much as possible.
- Put the core in plastic bag and seal the bag.
- Put bagged core in manufacturer’s box from new part.
- Upon receipt and inspection, AutoAgenda.com will apply a credit for the core’s value per the preceding policy. Customer will be notified of value immediately if core is returned to a store or by email if core is shipped to AutoAgenda.com.
Return Direct to AutoAgenda.com
Please read the following procedures prior to shipping the part back to AutoAgenda.com.
- Merchandise (non-warranty) must be in original condition when returned to us. Include all original material sent with the merchandise.
- Return the product in the original manufacturer’s box and/or packaging. Repack the part in the original shipping box with the original packing materials and any materials sent with the merchandise. Substitute comparable shipping materials if necessary.
- If the new part was shipped to you, pack the bottom portion of the original Shipment Receipt (labeled "Return Copy") in the box. See the reverse of the Shipment Receipt for instructions. Affix the preprinted return label from the Shipment Receipt to the outside of the box using clear tape.
- If you have lost paperwork or the part was picked up at a local partner store, pack the box with the information as instructed in the Lost Paperwork section below. Address the package to location provided.
- Remove or mark through all old shipping labels on the outside of the box.
- Ship to the address on the preprinted return label using UPS, RPS, the U.S. Postal Service or a similar carrier. All returns must be sent prepaid; no C.O.D. shipments will be accepted. Please insure the shipment for the full value to protect against loss.
- Upon receipt and inspection of merchandise, autoagenda.com will provide a refund, as appropriate, and a receipt will be emailed to you. Any merchandise credit will include sales tax. Shipping and handling costs will also be refunded at that time, if applicable.
How to Return a Part if You Have Lost the Receipt Form:
The shipment receipt contains the vital information needed to process a return. If you do not have this information, you have two options:
- Go to the My Cart for help in gathering the relevant information. You will be guided through the process to print out a Return Invoice or you may write down the required information.
The following information is required to effectively resolve return issues:
- Order number
- Part number and/or description
- Customer name
- Delivery address (if shipped to you) or customer address (if picked up at store)
- Telephone number
Reason for return (please choose from the following)
- Defective product
- Warranty return
- Core return
- Wrong part sent
- Dissatisfied with product
- Ordered wrong part
- Found product cheaper
- Shipping took too long
Preference for refund or exchange (exact same item)