2010+ Camaro V8 6.2L Power Slot Slotted Rotors Rear Axle Set
Customer PhotosLogin to submit your photo!
Price is for Two Rear Rotors. See drop down options for a complete set of 4.
When your stock brakes just don't cut it anymore than you need to upgrade to some Powerslot Slotted Brake Rotors. These are not your everyday standard slotted rotor. No these are pure stopping genieous put into action. The Powerslot Slotted Rotor has a double disk ground surface that helps deliver more consistent braking friction. The Black E-Coating matched with the highly functional slots make these rotors look good, real good, which means your gonna want to show all your buddies.
However the special slots on Power Slot Slotted Brake Rotors are not just for good looks, they were made to help evacuate heat, dust, and gasses that build up under braking. Applicable models come with feature a directional curve vane design for additional cooling. Pair the Powerslot Slotted Brake Rotors with a good performance brake pad and you will have one of the sickest brake setups on the road.
- Increased molybdenum content to extend reliability and service life
- Molybdenum content also reduces noise issues
- Double Disk Ground For Consistent Friction Surface
- Good looking, Black E-Coated Non-Friction - Corrosion Protection
- Directional Curve Vane Designs On Selected Apps
- The only upgrade from these rotors are full big brake kits
What brake pads should I choose?
- The Hawk Ceramic pads are recommended for the low noise, low dust and stopping power. (Best for daily driving and occasional track days)
- The Hawk HPS pads will increase your stopping power significantly over stock, but will generate a little more dust and noise. (Still recommended for a daily driver that wants the best stopping power possible)