2010+ Camaro V6 MRT Axle-Back Exhaust, Version 1.0 GFX
Customer PhotosLogin to submit your photo!
Please note: The GFX version of the 2010-2012 Camaro V6 Axle-Back Exhaust 1.0 accommodates the square tips on the Ground Effects Kit offered by GM Performance Parts.
The 2010-2012 V6 Camaro MRT Axle-Back Exhaust, Version 1.0 for GFX Kit offers enhanced presence and tasteful performance sound. Compared to the MRT Version 2.0 Axle-Back for 2010-2012 V6 Camaro, the Version 1.0 Axle-Back exhaust note sounds louder and more aggressive at idle. There is more crackle in the exhaust note. In the high RPM range, the two exhaust systems sound similar. Listen to the MRT exhaust videos embedded below to hear the system for yourself.
The MRT Version 1.0 Axle-Back features construction from the finest 304 stainless steel, making it light-weight and durable. Installation of the exhaust is simple and drill-free. The MRT Axle-Back clamps-on directly in place of the factory axle-back. The GFX version of the 2010-2012 Camaro V6 Axle-Back Exhaust 1.0 accommodates the square tips on the Ground Effects Kit offered by GM Performance Parts.
This MRT Version 1.0 GFX Axle-Back Exhaust (91A179) will fit the 2010-2012 Camaro V6, RS & LS Models, with GFX Kit.
MRT also offers a 2010-2012 Camaro SS Axle-Back Exhaust, GFX Version.
If you do not have a GFX kit, please see the 2010-2012 Camaro V6 MRT Axle-Back Exhaust, Version 1.0 (91A176) or 2010-2012 Camaro V6 MRT Axle-Back Exhaust, Version 2.0 (91A177) pages.
● Made of the highest quality 304 stainless steel
● Accommodates Ground Effects Kit by GM Performance Parts
● Tasteful performance sound
● Attention-getting at idle
● Easy, direct bolt-on installation
● Fits 2010-2012 Camaro, V6 models with GFX Kit
Download the Camaro Installation Instructions (pdf).
MRT Engineering Performance
- It's our mission to offer innovative automotive performance products that help you fall deeper in love with your car. MRT and MRT Performance apply their engineering expertise, racetrack knowledge and factory experience in order to bring you the style, performance and charisma you desire for your vehicle. Above all, at MRT we're excited about automobiles and devoted to sharing the fun that we have in our cars with you!
- We pride ourselves in: Exquisite execution, Premium materials, Custom capabilities, Prompt professional service, and Rigorously engineered designs.
- Manufacture: At MRT, we sell smart customization solutions. We strive to bring you the toughest, most muscular products on the automotive aftermarket, while providing you with exceptional value. We provide a reputable brand that you can be proud of, a team that will stand with you, and products that are built to perform. Current ready-made MRT offerings include parts for latemodel Ford Mustang and 2010-2012 Chevy Camaro.
- Distribute: We complement the MRT lineup with fine aftermarket products from outstanding performance manufacturers, whom we are proud to call our partners. We make these additional parts available in order to provide you with a convenient, one-stop shopping experience. We want you to find the custom, performance, and appearance parts you've been looking for—all in one place!
- Customize: MRT provides you access to a full-service tuning and performance shop through its exclusive relationship with MRT Performance. Engineering credentials, factory experience, and a decade of building automotive customs has established MRT Performance as one of the nation's premier vehicle customizers. Located minutes from America's Motor City, it's no surprise that MRT designs incorporate raw American DNA and continually raise the bar in the execution of true modern muscle.
- Paint & Finish: Attract attention to your latest project with unique, eye-catching visual effects. Our Hi-Tech FX line by MRT Performance offers custom paint & finishing on a variety of surfaces. These include automobiles, motorcycles, firearms and guitars. Hi-Tech FX aims to create surfaces that dazzle and inspire by practicing only the highest level of craftsmanship.