2010+ Camaro BMR Non-Adjustable Lower Control Arms with Poly Bushings
Customer PhotosLogin to submit your photo!
Correct lost camber adjustability, reduce suspension deflection, and increase rear cornering stability with a set of Lower Control Arms from BMR Suspension. Superior to the factory stamped steel arm, the BMR Control Arms are constructed from heavy duty 2” square tubing and CNC formed, laser cut mounting plates. Additional features include our popular low-deflection, internally fluted polyurethane bushings and an altered overall length to correct excessive negative camber on lowered vehicles. The BMR Lower Control Arms (TCA028) are an affordable upgrade to the OE component providing various improvements for all driving conditions. Installation time is only 3-4 hours. Available in black hammertone or red powdercoat.
Designed for lowered vehicles only. Use on OE height vehicles may not provide adequate negative camber.
Due to shortened length of these control arms, adjustable toe rods are necesarry when using this product.
NOTE: When using on 2012 models it is necesarry to use a 2010/2011 style rear sway bar and end links.
- Pre-shortened to provide camber correction on lowered vehicles.
- Greasable, low deflection internally fluted polyurethane bushings
- Heavy duty 1/4" Sway bar end link mount
- Internally gussetted outer mount and heavy duty 2" boxed steel construction
- Clears 17" Weld Wheels
- Fits most wheels 18" or larger
- Lower "window" provides adjustable coil-over valving accessibility