2010+ Camaro BMR Adjustable Lower Control Arms with Poly Bushings
Customer PhotosLogin to submit your photo!
Add more camber adjustability, reduce suspension deflection, and increase rear cornering stability with a set of Adjustable Lower Control Arms from BMR Suspension. Superior to the factory stamped steel arm, the BMR Control Arms are constructed from heavy duty 2” square tubing and CNC formed, laser cut mounting plates. Additional features include our popular low-deflection, internally fluted polyurethane bushings and CNC machined HD 1.125" double adjuster. The BMR Lower Control Arms (TCA029) provide various improvements for all driving conditions and can be installed in 3-4 hours. Available in black hammertone or red powdercoat.
NOTE: When using on 2012 models it is necesarry to use a 2010/2011 style rear sway bar and end links.
- Adjustable length for unlimited camber adjustability.
- Greasable, low deflection internally fluted polyurethane bushings
- Heavy duty 1/4" Sway bar end link mount
- Internally gussetted outer mount and heavy duty 2" boxed steel construction
- Clears 17" Weld Wheels
- Fits most wheels 18" or larger wheels
- Lower "window" provides adjustable coil-over valving accessibility