2010+ Camaro 6.2L Turbonetics Bolt-on Turbo System - No Tuning
Customer PhotosLogin to submit your photo!
For seriously modified Camaros, we offer our single turbo system in a tuner version. This system comes with all the major components, but does not include fuel injectors, spark plugs, engine tuner, and some hardware. You can even choose a different turbo option than the T76 Ceramic Ball Bearing used on our full bolt on system. Depending on the chosen turbo, this setup is capable of supporting custom Camaro setups of up to 800 crankshaft Horsepower.
- Choice of Turbonetics turbos 76mm or larger with a T4 tangential turbine housing
- Massive Spearco front mount intercooler with a 4.5x26x11” core
- 2 Turbonetics Evolution 35mm wastegates
- Turbonetics Duo 35 by-pass valve
- T304 stainless steel TIG welded exhaust plumbing
- Aluminum intercooler and air intake plumbing
- Hardware kit (fasteners, gaskets, clamps, instructions, etc.)
Note: This system does not meet current emissions standards in California or in many other jurisdictions. As such, this system is designed for use in closed course racing applications only, and is not designed or intended for use on a public highway. It is customer’s sole responsibility to ensure that this system is used in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. Turbonetics shall not be held liable for unlawful vehicle operation, and customer assumes all risks and expenses relating thereto.
- Since 1978, Turbonetics has been a leading source for OEM and aftermarket forced induction systems and components. Turbonetics is a world class small-to-medium volume OE and aftermarket manufacturer of turbochargers, heat exchangers, and pressure control components for customers in the industrial, military, and motorsport sectors.
- All Turbonetics products are designed and manufactured in house, deliver best-in- class performance and outstanding durability. With complete in house design and engineering capabilities, Turbonetics works closely with customers to develop unique solutions for any forced induction challenges. Turbonetics specializes in one-off parts to medium level production up to 10,000 units per year.
- Turbochargers Turbonetics offers a wide range of customizable turbochargers to support 100 HP to over 2000 HP with a single unit. This flexibility allows delivery of working concept prototypes within weeks, rather than months, and enables fine tuning of the complete engine package early in the development phase.
- -Offered in standard journal bearings, available with patented ceramic ball bearings for increased thrust load capacity -Continuous aerodynamics development to achieve higher pressure ratio operating points and higher fuel efficiency -Water cooling option on center housing -Internally and externally wastegated turbine housings for maximum packaging flexibility -High speed Vibration Sorting Rig (VSR) balancing for extended service life -Choice of turbine housing material from cast iron to investment cast stainless steel
- Heat Exchangers Turbonetics air-to-air and air-to-liquid heat exchangers are engineered to maximize temperature reduction of compressed air while minimizing packaging size and pressure drop.
- -Wide Area Vane Effectiveness (WAVE) technology for high efficiency and minimal pressure drop -Durable bar-and-plate aluminum core to last in harsh conditions and extreme pressures -Complete assembly designed and manufactured to meet difficult packaging and performance requirements
- Pressure Controls The power that boosted engines produce must to be controlled accurately and reliably to ensure safe and long-lasting engine performance. Turbonetics pressure control valves have a longstanding history of maintaining control under the toughest conditions. Turbonetics offers control valve configurations from less than 5 PSI to over 100 PSI, with ability to complete in house high cycle durability testing.
- Partner Benefits As an OEM and aftermarket forced induction solution provider for over 30 years, Turbonetics understands the critical need for outstanding reliability, personalized engineering support, and program management. As a result, Turbonetics has been certified in ISO 9001:2008 and as a world class Caterpillar supplier under the prestigious Supplier Quality Excellence Program (SQEP). At Turbonetics, we develop each product for the specific application, so that inadequate off-the-shelf parts can be avoided. Turbonetics specializes in the following:
- -Rapid delivery of customizable and scalable forced induction solutions -Providing solutions for specialty, niche, and problematic forced induction applications -High pressure ratio applications -Emission sensitive solutions