2010-2011 Camaro V6 3.6L JBA 1 5/8” Cat4Ward Stainless Steel Shorty Headers
Customer PhotosLogin to submit your photo!
When Chevrolet announced the release of the new 304-horsepower, 3.6-liter, direct-injected V6, JBA sprung into action creating a Cat4ward® header set to compliment the package. Creating an additional 14 RWHP and 13 LB-FT of additional torque launches the not so subtle V6 into the ranks of competitive V8's.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Mandrel bent primary tubes
- JBA Stacker Flange™ collector
- Optional ceramic coating (thermal barrier)
- Increased horsepower and torque throughout RPM
- Improved throttle response
- Ceramic coating reduces under-hood temperature
- Improved fuel economy
- Improved engine compartment aesthetics