2004-2006 Pontiac GTO BC Racing Coilovers
Customer PhotosLogin to submit your photo!
The BR model is perfect for street driving and occasional road course duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine tuning your compression/rebound and separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system couldn’t be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle, no preset ride height here, and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in. All the systems come with pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension and to sharpen your steering response. BC’s available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. All this while providing a strong, attractive looking coilover system.
● Mono-tube shock design
● 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
● Adjustable rear camber bolts available from Whiteline
● Separate full length height adjustable
● One year warranty
● Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of damping force.
● Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
● Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating.
● Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 tires with less than 5% deformation.
● T6061 Aluminum utilized in spring locks and seats for high strength and lightweight.
● Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity.
● Piston rods are constructed of highly polished steel to lengthen oil seal life and prevent leaking.
● High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
● 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
● Newly developed lubricant oil in shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation.
● An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides the smoothest action and prolongs the lifetime of the pillowball itself.
Optional Strut Top Bushings: Add Whiteline Plus Strut Top Bushings Kit above and receive FREE SHIPPING.
Whiteline Plus Polyurethane Front Strut Mount Bushing Kit (Includes Bearings)
Have collapsed strut mount bushings or looking for a better ride quality?
WHITELINE PLUS is a range of progressive polyurethane suspension bushings and components. By ‘progressive’ we are referring to the polyurethane’s ability to
provide the quality ride of rubber at lower speeds and at higher speeds to become firmer, when under cornering pressure, for CHASSIS CONTROL and improved handling of your GTO.
Note: GM recommends replacing your stock strut bushings if they are removed.
- (2) Front Coilovers
- (2) Rear Springs with adjustable base
- (2) Rear Adjustable Shocks
- (2) Bearings for Strut Top Mounts
- (2) Endlinks
- (2) Spanner Wrenches
- (4) Adjustment Knobs
- 2004 Pontiac GTO Automatic or Manual
- 2005 Pontiac GTO Automatic or Manual
- 2006 Pontiac GTO Automatic or Manual